Ask Your Guidance Counselor to Verify Your GPA

In order to be eligible for the Cal Grant (free money for college from the State of California), you need to submit a FAFSA or DREAM Application and have your GPA verified by your high school. Some schools automatically verify all their students’ GPAs, and some don’t. Check with your guidance counselor or school administrator to confirm that they have submitted your GPA to the California Student Aid Commission.

If they tell you they have submitted it, you should make a California WebGrants Account to confirm that your GPA has been submitted correctly.

Due Date

Add to gCal


You can do it!

If you're having trouble getting your school to upload your GPA, keep bugging them! You won't be able to get any Cal Grant money without a GPA uploaded by March 2nd!
Email your guidance counselor instructions for uploading your GPA